Delta Dental is America's largest and most trusted dental carrier.
( Dr. Horvath, Proudly Providing Delta Network Dental Care In NYC For Over 27 Years)
" When you first meet someone,
you may forget their name but you
will always remember their smile".
We proudly quality dental care to New York City and the surrounding boroughs. Some of our main services are: Veneers, Non-Prep Lumineers, Dental Implants, Porcelain Crowns, Comprehensive General Dentistry, Root Canals, Restorations and Proper Homecare. Our office is state of the art in cosmetic and general dental treatments.
With to use of this technology ,dental problems can be detected early. By detecting carious lesions in early stages we are able to save tooth structure and prevent our patients from expensive dental procedures.
* New Quasar office teeth whitening
For all new Delta Patients to get that NYCGREATSMILE.
Usually 2x3 Shades Lighter In One Visit!
No Tooth Reduction Veneers Porcelain Veneers Invisalign, Clear Braces
Single Tooth Replacment With Dental Implant vs Compromising
To Two Healthly Teeth For A Three Unit Bridge.
Holistic Approach Replacing Defective Metal (Mercury) Fillings
With Composite Tooth Shade Restorations.
- Does delta cover Implants?
- How many times goes delta cover exams in one year?
- How long does it that to replace a crown with delta insurance?
- Are veneers considered cosmetic it the front teeth need restorations and I have delta dental insurance?
- Is Invisalign cosmetic if I need to move my teeth if their position is causing problems?
- Are there and if so what are the deductibles with delta cover for the procedure?
- How many times can I have a cleaning, delta is my new coverage?
- What is delta ppo coverage?
- What is the difference between delta premier and delta premium?
- What is the fee if delta insurance does not cover the dental procedure.
- Does you office have payment plans to help with the insurance balance?
- What are the different levels of delta insurance coverage?