Cigna Dental Provider New York City
Dr. Horvath is one of Cigna's group of qualified doctors who meets the standards of care of its dental providers.
As a Cigna network provider all claims are processed by my office. We Follow Cigna's contacted fees, decreases the amount paid by the patient for all procedures. Individualized personal care is always provided.
" When you first meet someone,
you may forget their name but you
will always remember their smile".
We proudly quality dental care to New York City and the surrounding boroughs. Some of our main services are: Veneers, Non-Prep Lumineers, Dental Implants, Porcelain Crowns, Root Canals, Restorations and Proprer Homecare.
Our office is state of the art in cosmetic and general dental treatments.
With to use of state of the art technology dental problems can be detected early. By detecting carious lesions in early stages we are able to save tooth structure and prevent our patients from expensive dental procedures
* Free to New Cigna patients to get a great start on homecare.
Office Teeth Shade Changer
Usually 2x3 Shades Lighter In One Visit!
Questions Asked and History
- The office has been providing Cigna ppo coverage to decrease patients payments for 27 years.
- Goes Cigna cover dental implants?
- If the dental services are not covered by Cigna what are the fees?
- Is cosmetic treatment covered by Cigna?
- Cigna has orthodonics coverage is Invisalign covered?
- How many cleaning can I have per year. If I need more then two will it be charged at Cigna fees?
- How many years does Cigna require for crown replacements?
- If I am no longer covered by Cigna as a patient will you follow Cigna fees?
- Does Cigna cover tooth colored fillings in back teeth?
- If I break a Front tooth will Cigna cover veneers?
- Does Cigna have better cover than other insurances?
- Does Cigna cover IV sedation?