**When Experience Matters**
$995/Get The Same Quality Veneers As Others Paying +$2000 In Other Offices.
**Free Consultation Before Any Treatment**
"Veneers" Make a Big Difference!
COMPLIMENTARY Smile Design Consult:
Want to feel better about your smile?
Get our COMPLIMENTARY SMILE consult and $500 off
Free NEW Quasar Office Teeth Whitening Before treatment To Get A Great Shade To Match The Veneers!
New Quasar Office Whitening Getting Changes 2-3 Shades Lighter (1 visit) Free Consultation Before Any Treatment
"These are your front teeth, the most important part of your smile. The Veneers made must have a natural life like look that even a Dentist can't tell they were done"!
Congratulations to Dr. Michael A. Horvath, DDS on being the on top Dentist in New York
ranking of 2015.
We create smiles and have done so for over 30 years. In NYC they have to look greater than great.
- The porcelain used to create these veneers is the best available. (E-max, Zirconium, Lumineers, Minimal Prep. Componeer, No Prep. Veneers, Composite Resin Based- all provided.)
- Will match or beat the Aesthetics of the Veneers costing 2-3X the price.
- Made individually by a Ceramic Artist to match your face and gender for that natural look.
- (Get that hollywood red carpet smile)
- The "Money Saved" will let you smile the way you always wanted to.
Before & After
These teeth show aggresive abrasion - Veneers were placed and the same will be placed on the lowers. Veneers are harder than our natural enamel resulting in a long-lasting restoration. They have also shown high resistance to discoloration. There are two types of veneers that can be used.
- DIRECT (prepless) VENEERS
- INDIRECT VENEERS
DIRECT VENEERS: are made chairside by the dentist with moldable composites resins that the dentist hand scultures to the size, shape and color desired. This then forms a strong chemical bond with the tooth structure by using a high intensity light causing the resin to harden in a few seconds.
INDIRECT VENEERS: require the removal of a small amount of tooth surface( larger than a thickness of a finger nail)- this preperation is then recorded with an impression material. This is sent to a dental lab where a veneer- made of highly compressed porcelain is made that matches the color , size, and shape desired. It is then bonded to the previous prepared teeth and held in place by a strong mechanical and chemical bond.
VENEERS: can be used in a less-aggresive way than crowns for:
- Worn Teeth
- Irregularly Shaped Teeth
- Chipped or Broken Teeth
- Discolored Teeth
- Misaligned , Uneven , or Crooked Teeth
- Gapped Teeth
Before and After
**24hr Emergency Services Available**
Traditional Veneers verse No Prep Lumineer/ Vivaneer? What separates you from a Hollywood smile? Perhaps a fraction of a millimeter. That is a thickness of a traditional veneer, or even less, in case of a Lumineer/ Vivaneer! Put on a set of traditional veneers or the modern Lumineers, and you get the smile of your choice. But not quite! The problem you face next is which one to go for, traditional veneers or the Lumineers. Veneers and Lumineers have quite a few similarities. Here is some information which will lead you towards an informed decision.
Similarities between Traditional Porcelain Veneers and No-Prep Veneers Both options:
- Improve your smile greatly.
- Hide your dental flaws like discoloration, stains, cracked or chipped teeth, gaps, or misshapen teeth.
- Have quite a similar financial impact
- Are comfortable
- Look natural
- Are durable
- Will not stain or discolor
- Custom-made for a perfect smile.
There are some differences between Traditional Veneers and No-Prep Veneers to which you need to understand.
Here are some advantages Lumineers have over traditional veneers.
- Thickness- Lumineers are less than half the thickness of traditional veneers, 0.2 mm vs 0.5 mm.•
- Preparation-Lumineers require minimal, or no preparation of the teeth for their attachment. In contrast, porcelain veneers always require preparation of the teeth to create space for their attachment.
- Loss of Enamel- Preparation involves removal of enamel to make allowance for the thickness of the veneer. This can cause temporary sensitivity to hot and cold. The teeth will also be exposed if the veneers have to be removed at some point in the future.
- Lumineers leave your teeth in their original condition.
- Lesser Chairside time Required – Since no preparation of teeth is required, Lumineers take less time to install. Because of their thinness, No-prep veneers or Lumineers do have some limitations:
- Do you grind Your Teeth? If you are prone to grind your teeth, both Lumineers and porcelain veneers tend to excessively grind the opposing natural teeth. You may have to teeth guards at night.
- Bulkier feeling- Since Lumineers are bonded on the teeth without, or with minimal trimming, Lumineers give a bulkier feeling at least at the start.
- Cost Difference- Although the difference is small, but Lumineers do cost slightly more.
- Not Suitable for All Conditions because of their thinness, Lumineers are not as versatile in covering dental defects.
What Should I do?
Which option is better in your specific case depends on your dental conditions. The best advice for you will be to decide in consultation with a good cosmetic dentist after he or she has examined you thoroughly.
BELOW ARE NON-PREPPED VENEERS:
Questions Asked :
- How much do veneers cost on the average?
- Will I have good looking temporary teeth?
- Is it best for bleaching teeth first?
- Will I see a model of my teeth before we start?
- Who will make my veneers?
- How long will they last?
- If I have spaces between my teeth how big will they be?
- Do I have to watch what I eat?
- How much tooth is removed for veneers?
- How white can you make the porcelain?
- Can Resins be used instead of porcelain?
- Are more expensive veneers better than cheaper ones?
- What happens if they break?
- Is there a warranty for veneers?
- What is a Master Ceramist ?
- Are Lumineers better them regular veneers? And how thin are they?
- Can they be made in one day?
- What is the cost of veneers with no dental insurance?
- The average cost of veneers in NYC is what?
- Is the Porcelain used in veneers as strong as the tooth removed?
- Can decay get under a veneer if the cement seal leaks?
- Can a veneer be repaired or must it be replaced?
- Can porcelain veneers be made in one day?
- Is Minimal prep. Veneers as strong as regular ones.
- Can upper and lower veneers be made on the same day.
- How thick are porcelain veneers vs lumineers?
- Are veneers as strong as enamel?
- Can veneers be repaired if they fracture or must the be redone?